Twin Towers Inn stands as a symbol of luxury, sophistication, and impeccable hospitality. Nestled in the heart of the city, we are renowned for our stunning architecture, world-class amenities, and exceptional service. As we continue to scale new heights, we are seeking a Marketing Specialist to help shape the future of our brand.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
formulating marketing policies and carrying out marketing and sale promotion campaigns
maintaining business liaison with clients and business associates
negotiating commercial agreements
planning, organising and executing promotion operation such as editing promotional materials, advertising in public media, participating commercial fairs
advising clients/suppliers on the production standards and required improvements according to market demand or clients’ specifications
undertaking market information research and identify business opportunity
analysing market information concerning the products and services of the company and its associated business entities
discussing with management and revising sales and promotion policies
Skills and Experiences:
Ideal candidate should have:
· At least a bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 2 years solid experience in marketing, preferably within the hospitality industry
· Proficiency in digital marketing, social media, and email marketing
· Strong creative and analytical skills
· A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences and an eye for detail
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Why are you the right candidate for this role?
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· How many years' experiences do you have as marketing specialist?
· What's your expected annual salary?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Please click the apply button to submit your application now.
Be careful - Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money or complete suspicious online surveys